Lack of interest i think there is room for the word edit and save a click

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
if i dont have permisson then i shouldnt have the drop down , its redundant for me to open a menu to click edit when the menu opener takes up more room than the word "edit" would

the xf team must focus on mobile users and the majority not design it to be best for staff thats less than 5% of the software users

I'd be happy if they were all hidden behind the new menu by default. You could argue that's more mobile friendly as it would look less busy. You don't need to completely fill the screen with buttons, just because there's space to fill.

im ok with less is more, if i hit reply on a post thats half way down the page is it suppose to quote that post? if so then why have quote also?

all i get is an error screen

IMG_4708.webp

Because reply is if you want to respond to a single post immediately.

Quote is multiquote for when you want to stack of your quotes as you continue to read the thread and address them all at once at the end.

Top Bottom