I purchased Xenforo with installation service..how many days for this to occur?

All you need to do is copy your Google Adsense Ad, and paste it into one of your favorite ad-placements and you're done.

Um i think ur coming way too late to the game on this one my friend. You should have waited a to see the future of XF, as no one around here "knows". Meaning some of us know, as well as KAM but aint no one saying it.

Um i think ur coming way too late to the game on this one my friend. You should have waited a to see the future of XF, as no one around here "knows". Meaning some of us know, as well as KAM but aint no one saying it.
As is well known, I share your concerns, however, the product still works and security issues will be patched so it's still a valid purchase to make, if you buy it for what it currently is. It has no developmental future, that is all. Doesn't mean it shouldn't be purchased.

As is well known, I share your concerns, however, the product still works and security issues will be patched so it's still a valid purchase to make, if you buy it for what it currently is. It has no developmental future, that is all. Doesn't mean it shouldn't be purchased.

Thank you, you beat me to it.(Except for the developmental future part.)

Top Bottom