1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I purchased Xenforo with installation service..how many days for this to occur?

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by Pickupartist, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Pickupartist

Pickupartist Member

I purchased Xenforo with installation service..how many days for this to occur?​
    Has anyone used installation service? ​

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I will do this today.

3. Pickupartist

Pickupartist Member

Excellent, thank-you
    I did the requirements test @ http://desiuniversal.com/xenforo_requirements.php
    It appears okay on that front.

Also, I am curious about XenForo could I integrate Google Adsense to the header of each page, maybe you have a link to some beginners guide, I know coding of PHP, and some other things?

4. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

All you need to do is copy your Google Adsense Ad, and paste it into one of your favorite ad-placements and you're done.

5. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

6. Sasa

Sasa Active Member

7. Vicros

Vicros Active Member

Um i think ur coming way too late to the game on this one my friend. You should have waited a to see the future of XF, as no one around here "knows". Meaning some of us know, as well as KAM but aint no one saying it.

8. Mark.B

Mark.B Well-Known Member

As is well known, I share your concerns, however, the product still works and security issues will be patched so it's still a valid purchase to make, if you buy it for what it currently is. It has no developmental future, that is all. Doesn't mean it shouldn't be purchased.

9. Robert F Schmitz

Robert F Schmitz Well-Known Member

Thank you, you beat me to it.(Except for the developmental future part.)

10. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I wouldn't worry, but you can if you want. I suggest not listening to Mark, but you can if you want.