I need help

Shewie

I setup a small community forum last year and want some help in adding some new basic features. Although I'm the main admin for the site and I've no shame in admitting I really don't know what I'm doing, so far have managed to fudge my way through most things.
I read some of the answers on here for various queries and I'm usually lost in the jargon minefield after the second sentence, I'm a network engineer by trade and have zero experience of web tech.
I'd like to look at adding some advertisements to my home page and also integrating some kind of Paypal system for member subscriptions, I'm sure these are very basic requests but I really don't know where to start.

Do people offer their services for such things and how/where do I find such people?

I setup a small community forum last year and want some help in adding some new basic features. Although I'm the main admin for the site and I've no shame in admitting I really don't know what I'm doing, so far have managed to fudge my way through most things.
I read some of the answers on here for various queries and I'm usually lost in the jargon minefield after the second sentence, I'm a network engineer by trade and have zero experience of web tech.
I'd like to look at adding some advertisements to my home page and also integrating some kind of Paypal system for member subscriptions, I'm sure these are very basic requests but I really don't know where to start.

Do people offer their services for such things and how/where do I find such people?
Hi

We offer a XenForo monthly maintenance which covers all the technical aspects of your forum including support for your forum users. Check my signature for more details and customer testimonials.

Regards
Claudio

Last edited:
Top Bottom