XF 1.5 I need help with some icons!

Tall__kidd

But they do not show when I lock or sticky things. How do I make them show?

Could be a few things but I'd double check you have the image uploaded to the right place in your style folder:

styles/yourstylename/xenforo/xenforo-ui-sprite.png

Past that a link to your forum could help.

I honestly do not understand what "#4" means, or what
Could be a few things but I'd double check you have the image uploaded to the right place in your style folder:

Past that a link to your forum could help.
means. Or even how to navigate through the administration panel to find it. Sorry but I do not understand what you guys are saying :(

He means the #4 post in this thread refers to where the folder is. These are files on your hosts filesystem, there's no administration panel built-in to XF for it. You would view the filesystem via FTP.

He means the #4 post in this thread refers to where the folder is. These are files on your hosts filesystem, there's no administration panel built-in to XF for it. You would view the filesystem via FTP.
So I have to check the FTP, go inside the forums folder, and look for a styles folder and inside there, make sure I have
this?

Yeah, that is where the 'watched' and 'sticky' icons come from. Replace 'yourstylename' with the name of your style. If it's there, a link to your site would help to figure out why it's not showing.

You are using UIX so if you have created a child style, ensure the corresponding directory on the server exists, along with the images.

Go to /admin.php?styles/ and click the 'Style Properties' for your in-use style.
Then click 'General', and look at the 'Path to Images' value at the top - this is file path where the images for your style should be located.
Within this file path, you need to have xenforo/xenforo-ui-sprite.png - if not, copy it from styles/default/xenforo/ directory

You appear to have a few issues with missing files.

upload_2015-11-28_22-12-8.webp

It appears that you have imported the style .xml without uploading any of the files.

It means that odds are you haven't fully uploaded the files to where they all belong.
There are several questions that have to be answered before you can be told exactly what to do.
1) are you running a child style off of UI.X (you should be - if not, that's mistake #1)
2) have you created a new /styles/yourcustomname folder and copied the files from styles/uix into it?
3) have you changed the path to the images in the ACP for the new child style?

And UI.X IS from Audentio.
If you are having issues, hit me up in a convo and I'm sure we can fix them pretty quickly. It will require admin ACP access and cPanel - if you don't like sharing that information with non-staff, then submit a ticket at Audentio's site.

Top Bottom