I Need Advice: I Have A Million YouTube Views

Which account would you roll with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DRE

I've been wanting to start a new YouTube account and just do video blogs. From scratch right... but then I discovered one of my YouTube accounts has a million views but only 3 videos on it. The ones that had racked up so many had been deleted by youtube years ago.

If you were me would you start up a new YouTube or use the one that already has a million views?

I'm conflicted because the three vids on that account are of japanese women lol which will have nothing to do what im blogging about.

I'd keep the same one because related vids are shown next to existing ones. But I'm not an expert on this!

As an example, I have one unfinished vid that gets a lot of views. I finished that particular vid, but youtube does not let you update or replace a vid! So I uploaded it, and even though it is MUCH better it still does not get high views.

I'd keep the same one because related vids are shown next to existing ones. But I'm not an expert on this!

As an example, I have one unfinished vid that gets a lot of views. I finished that particular vid, but youtube does not let you update or replace a vid! So I uploaded it, and even though it is MUCH better it still does not get high views.
it would work if you put a link in top of the previous video that direct users to the new one

Well I would like the channel views count but i cant turn that account into a youtube partner due to the three vids. I would have to remove them.

Make the jap videos private and still keep the same account....so that way it will still show channel views over a million....look more popular imo

Top Bottom