1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Need Advice: I Have A Million YouTube Views

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DRE, Sep 23, 2012.

?

Which account would you roll with?

Poll closed Sep 30, 2012.
  1. Just create a new account since those vids are unrelated

40.0%
  2. Nah roll with it because it already has a million views

60.0%
  1. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

I've been wanting to start a new YouTube account and just do video blogs. From scratch right... but then I discovered one of my YouTube accounts has a million views but only 3 videos on it. The ones that had racked up so many had been deleted by youtube years ago.

If you were me would you start up a new YouTube or use the one that already has a million views?

I'm conflicted because the three vids on that account are of japanese women lol which will have nothing to do what im blogging about.

2. kkm323

kkm323 Well-Known Member

start a new fresh clean youtube channel

8thos likes this.
  3. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

That's a good idea.

4. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

I just won't be asking why you used to blog to Japanese women.
    wont. ;)

0xym0r0n likes this.
  5. craigiri

craigiri Well-Known Member

I'd keep the same one because related vids are shown next to existing ones. But I'm not an expert on this!

As an example, I have one unfinished vid that gets a lot of views. I finished that particular vid, but youtube does not let you update or replace a vid! So I uploaded it, and even though it is MUCH better it still does not get high views.

6. kkm323

kkm323 Well-Known Member

it would work if you put a link in top of the previous video that direct users to the new one

7. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

They aren't blogs. Music videos.

8. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Well I would like the channel views count but i cant turn that account into a youtube partner due to the three vids. I would have to remove them.

9. surfsup

surfsup Well-Known Member

Make the jap videos private and still keep the same account....so that way it will still show channel views over a million....look more popular imo