I love xenForo

danielwerner

Hi current customers, potential customers, moderators and developers of xenForo.

Let me just say that xenForo is without doubt the best forum software I have ever used. It is admin friendly, very easy (but powerful) to customize, extremely user friendly and nice looking (the members of my forum are thrilled!), and not to mention the community. I see great things in the future for xenForo.

I went from vBulletin 4 to this, and in retrospect, I can't believe I wasted money on vBulletin. I mean, this is a beta software and still it outclasses vBulletin, phpbb and the others I have tested. Of course, some features are yet to be implemented, but in terms of usability and a stable platform, it's absolutely perfect.

Cheers from Sweden!

Kind regards,
Daniel

PS. No, I am not getting paid to say this. ;) I just thought I'd take the time to give my kudos to the devs and the community. So to all of you who still haven't decided if xenForo is worth it - it is, believe me.

I can't believe I wasted money on vBulletin.

I was (and still am) quite happy with my vBulletin forum. The only problem is that it's kind of outdated... I never upgraded to 4, or 4.1, because the upgrade would have ruined everything. So it's running 3.8, and it's fine and all, but I cannot take advantage of any of the new technologies that come out. With all the recent buggy releases of the 4.x series, I just cannot afford to upgrade, and then upgrade again and then upgrade again, and again.

I'm hoping that this whole procedure will be much easier with xenForo. The more time I spend on this forum, the more I like this engine (still lacking one feature ;))

Hi current customers, potential customers, moderators and developers of xenForo.

Let me just say that xenForo is without doubt the best forum software I have ever used. It is admin friendly, very easy (but powerful) to customize, extremely user friendly and nice looking (the members of my forum are thrilled!), and not to mention the community. I see great things in the future for xenForo.

I went from vBulletin 4 to this, and in retrospect, I can't believe I wasted money on vBulletin. I mean, this is a beta software and still it outclasses vBulletin, phpbb and the others I have tested. Of course, some features are yet to be implemented, but in terms of usability and a stable platform, it's absolutely perfect.

Cheers from Sweden!

Kind regards,
Daniel

PS. No, I am not getting paid to say this. ;) I just thought I'd take the time to give my kudos to the devs and the community. So to all of you who still haven't decided if xenForo is worth it - it is, believe me.

Excellent Daniel! I feel the same as you, I too pre-ordered vb4 and I would have been mad had I not purchased it like a year ago (I don't remember exactly when it came out) but whatever, point is I love seeing others reaction once they get to play around in the acp with XF. It's only going to get better. Thanks for the feedback and welcome to the community. :-)

I was (and still am) quite happy with my vBulletin forum. The only problem is that it's kind of outdated... I never upgraded to 4, or 4.1, because the upgrade would have ruined everything. So it's running 3.8, and it's fine and all, but I cannot take advantage of any of the new technologies that come out. With all the recent buggy releases of the 4.x series, I just cannot afford to upgrade, and then upgrade again and then upgrade again, and again.

I'm hoping that this whole procedure will be much easier with xenForo. The more time I spend on this forum, the more I like this engine (still lacking one feature ;))
Yeah, vBulletin isn't a worthless software in any way. But in comparison, vBulletin is just another forum and xenForo is something more. :)

Top Bottom