I just found a new profession :)

Vincent

Hello guys,

Are you bored with your job?
Isn't it fun anymore?
Do you want to finally get a job you like?

Well, here's the solution:
Become a like consultant!
Help the people who like to be liked but don't get liked to some likes.

Turn people from this noone.webp into this: kier.webp in no time!

Interested in joining? Say so :D

Hmm, what kind of benefits package can we expect? Also, can I have that awesome parking spot near the building?

Then you can branch out to friends.
Isn't that what Facebook is all about? People liking people and what they have to say even though they probably didn't like the person when they knew the person in the real world?
Most people who want to be my friends on Facebook aren't really my friends. The just want numbers.
Isn't that what likes are all about?
I'm collecting friend requests myself. :)

Hmm, what kind of benefits package can we expect? Also, can I have that awesome parking spot near the building?

You get to sit home behind your computer telling people what the write at a f*cking forum, and you get paid for it? And you want more?^^

Then you can branch out to friends.
Isn't that what Facebook is all about? People liking people and what they have to say even though they probably didn't like the person when they knew the person in the real world?
Most people who want to be my friends on Facebook aren't really my friends. The just want numbers.
Isn't that what likes are all about?
I'm collecting friend requests myself. :)

Great idea! I can expand my company to Facebook, not only to XenForo :D

You get to sit home behind your computer telling people what the write at a f*cking forum, and you get paid for it? And you want more?^^

Great idea! I can expand my company to Facebook, not only to XenForo :D
Then I can sue you for millions because it was my idea. :)
Right before the movie is released of course.

In the good o'l U.S.A, we have picky job standards. That's probably why there are some many unemployed Americans right now :D.

Top Bottom