I installed the 'EasyBan' add on and...

Kent55

Hi I installed the 'EasyBan' add on and at first it was working fine but now my moderators and I don't have the option under members profiles and I have checked that all the permissions are set correctly!!
Any ideas?
Thanks...

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/allow-moderators-to-ban-users.70/

Plus I managed to sort it but I now have another issue!! I created a fake member to test it out on and it works but where it is supposed to say banned by 'whoever' and the length it instead says 'easyban_user_already_banned_hours' I am wondering if it is a coding error but I know from pics it shouldn't say that!!!

That looks like a missing phrase. Try upgrading the addon by importing its XML again. That will restore any missing phrases (assuming the phrase isn't missing from the addon itself).

That looks like a missing phrase. Try upgrading the addon by importing its XML again. That will restore any missing phrases (assuming the phrase isn't missing from the addon itself).
The phrase was missing in the add-on itself, I'll have to re-upload the zip file :)

phrase: easyban_user_already_banned_hours
value: Banned for {hours} more hours by {banning_username}: {user_reason}

So kind of you of helping Jake, I was expecting a "that's an addon and it's unsupported, contact the addon author" :)

Top Bottom