I hope the developers are morons...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bublikoff

I hope the developers are morons... :)
1.In the admin panel - a lot of buttons make the same functions ...why? Want to confuse administrator?
2.In the user panel (on the forum) - as many overlapping functions! This is so gay fashion? Or, too, need to confuse the user?
3.Why should the developer of the "pasting wallpapers" on the forum? Instead, what would remove visible shortcomings?

Cruel? But it's true!!!

I hope the developers are morons... :)
1.In the admin panel - a lot of buttons make the same functions ...why? Want to confuse administrator?
2.In the user panel (on the forum) - as many overlapping functions! This is so gay fashion? Or, too, need to confuse the user?
3.Why should the developer of the "pasting wallpapers" on the forum? Instead, what would remove visible shortcomings?

Cruel? But it's true!!!

Interesting observations.

So do you have any constructive suggestions on how things could be made less confusing or less gay fashion?

Cheers,
Shaun :D

hmm, I suspect English isn't your first language - but even I can't agree with your basic point #2 - where are the overlapping functions in the UserCP?

Perhaps if you expand on your observations and actually back them up with examples, without insulting people, it may be a better way to get your point over...

I'm sorry, your message is indecipherable.

If you have some feedback you would like to give us, please do so in a measured and constructive fashion.

How else to communicate with people who "just don't want to hear"?
If I call them fools - it is their will boost! :)

I have already given a "mistake, "which was released version 1.0.3(closed hole password recovery) ...
But it's not all the "holes" :)

In version 1.0- 1.0.4 were and remain a "security error".

Снимок1.gif
1.gif

Do you suggest that I would have described in detail how they can exploit?

hmm, I thinking 'Troll' at the moment, unless he has actually bought it!

Ah, I remember that post on Kier's profile page. :LOL:

Using found me errors, any school can destroy the forum made on Xenforo.
I have to tell to all comers?

I think ... Perhaps it will be right :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom