• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I hope the developers are morons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the developers are morons... :)
1.In the admin panel - a lot of buttons make the same functions ...why? Want to confuse administrator?
2.In the user panel (on the forum) - as many overlapping functions! This is so gay fashion? Or, too, need to confuse the user?
3.Why should the developer of the "pasting wallpapers" on the forum? Instead, what would remove visible shortcomings?

Cruel? But it's true!!!

CTXMedia

Formerly CyclingTribe
I hope the developers are morons... :)
1.In the admin panel - a lot of buttons make the same functions ...why? Want to confuse administrator?
2.In the user panel (on the forum) - as many overlapping functions! This is so gay fashion? Or, too, need to confuse the user?
3.Why should the developer of the "pasting wallpapers" on the forum? Instead, what would remove visible shortcomings?

Cruel? But it's true!!!
Interesting observations.

So do you have any constructive suggestions on how things could be made less confusing or less gay fashion?

Cheers,
Shaun :D

MGSteve

hmm, I suspect English isn't your first language - but even I can't agree with your basic point #2 - where are the overlapping functions in the UserCP?

Perhaps if you expand on your observations and actually back them up with examples, without insulting people, it may be a better way to get your point over...

Kier

XenForo Developer
Staff member
I'm sorry, your message is indecipherable.

If you have some feedback you would like to give us, please do so in a measured and constructive fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.