i have a warez xenforo

Status
Not open for further replies.

iZero

i have a warez xenforo, multiplayernet.it sorry :( I do not want trouble, you tell me how to buy the license andupgrade without losing the threads?
i'm italian, sorry for my wrong english.

better you buy the license, have the right to access the forum, download addons, get support and receive the latest updates ...

So buy the license guarantee you will not regret it! ;)

Got to say I'm actually kind of happy you did this in a perverted way. You tried warez software, liked it so much you bought the real thing.

Not that I support it though, just glad people actually decide to buy this amazing product.

Got to say I'm actually kind of happy you did this in a perverted way. You tried warez software, liked it so much you bought the real thing.

Not that I support it though, just glad people actually decide to buy this amazing product.
He just got scared after I reported his site to Ashley, don't think he would buy a license if he was not discovered

kramerscared.gif

please do not denounced me, tomorrow I buy time to load the card paypal, then I would not want to lose threads

I am glad you say you are buying a license, but it's nothing more than a promise until some moderator here confirms the user is showing up as a licensed one. Secondly, I find it pathetic you are willing to say sorry for English not being your first language, which appears to be on the same level of sorry for breaking copyright law; And then asking us to not 'denounce' you. I don't understand what the expected human response is supposed to be; Remorse? Because you buy a license?

It's like breaking into someone's house and using their stuff, and then leaving a note saying you're sorry and you will ask to borrow it in the future. Or date-raping someone and then ringing them saying you're sorry but you're now willing to be their friend.

If you're sorry, buy a license, pay for an extra year of support. Pay the fee for removing the copyright and then leaving it in. And pay them to install it on your site. It's not even 1% of what they could get if they would sue you for damages.

If you do not want to get 'denounced' by the community here for pirating it in the first place, maybe you shouldn't have posted the message in the first place. You should have realized that others here have invested quite a bit of money and resources into buying licenses and what not. It's simply irking me when I read this, and since it's a public discussion in a public forum, I see no reason why I can't express being upset over it. Especially when you start whining 'please do not be mean to me'.

http://multiplayernet.it/forums/pc-games.43/

Not only do you use plugins that are obviously pirated...
You're using a theme by someone I wonder if you downloaded it properly...
Not to mention it seems PC games are downloadable, for starters...
Oh, and the copyright of xenforo is removed from the footer...

I don't know how "sorry" you really are, if at all, nor am I personally convinced that you will invest a penny more than you technically owe them.

At what point did you go: Ok, I am "really" sorry for my actions, I want to do right .. Let's remove the pirated content from my site, restore the copyright in the footer, turn the site off .. until I get my license. Not only out of regret/remorse, but perhaps out of respect.

Your hosting provider doesn't seem to support hosting files that are infringing on copyright; http://misterdomain.eu/pdf/CondizioniGeneraliDiContratto.pdf Nor does the data center where misterdomain.eu is housed.

As 'mean' as I might sound now, or perhaps I upset/frustrate you with what I say. But you started a discussion about this very particular matter after we pay money for our license because we value it for what it's worth. And your argument is 'but I (might) pay for it soon', as if that suddenly makes everything alright.

I am not going to apologize for expressing myself louder than some others might wish to do in this thread.

Man up, ignore my comments, go to the purchase page, and invest in the future of your web site. You will end up sleeping better, and you will enjoy running a community that you can care for using software that's worth paying for. Then you don't have to feel bad getting comments like mine. Or get frustrated with not getting the remorse or whatever you were looking for.

Thank you for the opportunity to let me respond to your comment with my personal opinion of what I think about people pirating first, .... It's not like XenForo.com doesn't offer a demo you know ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom