i have a warez xenforo

Status
Not open for further replies.

iZero

i have a warez xenforo, multiplayernet.it sorry :( I do not want trouble, you tell me how to buy the license andupgrade without losing the threads?
i'm italian, sorry for my wrong english.

What does jurisdiction have to do with anything....I'm talking about moral fiber here.

Yeah, once he buys it...and when he pay's for the theme if he continues to use it then all will be amended...but only once that happens. Words are words until they become actions. Until then I will share my experience with him as I see fit.

Unfortunately you can not see how a file-sharing site removing a title correlates to a "WAREZ Xenforo" because I care and expanded on that idea to them and how that is relevant to caring enough to do what you can and I would have no way to explain it beyond that.

Ok since you don't want to change the subject...let's go back to the imaginary rape victim that got focused on earlier....would you not have not helped her if you could in imaginationland where that "offensive and classless<sarcasm>" rape occurred and became the focus of an attack on a long time member.

I dunno you know what, your right...I'm all set.

View attachment 21391

I'm just going to leave this thread now as it seriously looks like you don't know what to type, rape =/= using a nulled/warez php script.

Also once again, we have no proof in the matter that he/she used the style without purchasing it.

I'm just going to leave this thread now as it seriously looks like you don't know what to type, rape =/= using a nulled/warez php script.

Also once again, we have no proof in the matter that he/she used the style without purchasing it.

Untitled.webp
Yeah he probably bought it....along with distribution rights, again I don't know what to type so I graciously await your professional opinion on this tepid matter.

loc%C3%A3o.jpg

No drama just saw something that I felt could be defended to a degree that didn't warrant a public transition of the thread via finger pointing to another member over an analogy. Since it is my nature to do so...I played the lightning rod card and it worked great. It got the topic away from a problem I have seen before and now we are back to waiting to see what happens with the OP buying a license.

And for the record where is this popcorn and why I have not been getting any. Time to share the kernels colonel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom