I have a new addiction

g82347

This is a throw away account since I use my real name in my every day account and I don't feel very proud of what am I going to tell you guys.

So I have an addiction. A new one, because about two months ago my addiction was called World of Warcraft. I spent more than a year playing this game day and night. I got up in the morning and the first thing I did was log in to the game. Went to lunch with my wife and when I came back to home I started playing again. At night it was worse because my fellow arena mates were online and we played until dawn. It was destroying me, I had no life, I left my own forum, I couldn't finish a single project for any client in months.

But then I began to enter more and more to this site, I decided to update my own forums to XenForo, create some addons, start again, and here I am. Each day I come here more and more to learn more about how to run my forum, looking for new addons and helping people who still need help. My new addiction is called XenForo and I think that is a completely healthy addiction!

I stopped playing WoW about 2 months ago. My subscription expired a week ago and I don't plan to renew it. I don't miss it.

Thanks XenForo!

I think I'm with you there. Not in regards to World of Warcraft because I have never played it, but XenForo is an addiction for me too.

One of the first things I do when I get into my computer is start up Chrome and load XenForo, my email, and my site, and Skype. Then I browse any Alerts and Inbox messages first before making my way to the resource manager. It's definitely an addiction.

One of the first things I do when I get into my computer is start up Chrome and load XenForo, my email, and my site, and Skype. Then I browse any Alerts and Inbox messages first before making my way to the resource manager. It's definitely an addiction.
Whatta ya' mean start up Chrome... if you were REALLY addicted - it would never be shut down! :D

This is a throw away account since I use my real name in my every day account and I don't feel very proud of what am I going to tell you guys.

So I have an addiction. about two months ago my addiction was called World of Warcraft..... I decided to update my own forums to XenForo, create some addons, start again, and here I am.

Thanks XenForo!
Mythocal?

So I have an addiction. A new one, because about two months ago my addiction was called World of Warcraft. I spent more than a year playing this game day and night. I got up in the morning and the first thing I did was log in to the game. Went to lunch with my wife and when I came back to home I started playing again. At night it was worse because my fellow arena mates were online and we played until dawn. It was destroying me, I had no life, I left my own forum, I couldn't finish a single project for any client in months.

But then I began to enter more and more to this site, I decided to update my own forums to XenForo, create some addons, start again, and here I am. Each day I come here more and more to learn more about how to run my forum, looking for new addons and helping people who still need help. My new addiction is called XenForo and I think that is a completely healthy addiction!

I stopped playing WoW about 2 months ago. My subscription expired a week ago and I don't plan to renew it. I don't miss it.

Thanks XenForo!

No shame in that. Everyone has/had their own addictions be it WoW or anything else.

Though I'm curious to know who you are now!

Top Bottom