I hate snow...

Jaxel

My driveway can fit 6 cars... and its been snowing every day this week... and every week for the past month. I'm sick of it. I shovel it all by myself, I'm a weakling and I have carpel tunnel. I can barely type right now because of how much my left arm hurts.

I hate you snow.

I don't mind 110. Thats what pools are for.
I've been cold and I've been hot. I'll take the heat over cold any day.
Born and raised in south and western Florida. Been here in Ohio for 6 years now.
Both December and January have broken all records for both the coldest and snowiest dec and Jan. But I wouldn't move back to Florida if they paid me. No siree, give me cold over the heat any time at all.

Born and raised in south and western Florida. Been here in Ohio for 6 years now.
Both December and January have broken all records for both the coldest and snowiest dec and Jan. But I wouldn't move back to Florida if they paid me. No siree, give me cold over the heat any time at all.
Well if you came down at the moment, there's still plenty of cold to go around even now. ;)

All I can say is amen, brother, amen!

If our local TV weather guys are to be believed this has been the coldest, snowiest January on record, we've over 50 inches of snow this month... Our local hardware store has a waiting list for roof rakes -- they sold 4 in previous 5 years and over 100 this year! That's how crazy our winter has been.

I've had a sore, swollen throat for 3 weeks now. Everytime I think it's going away, I have to go out in the cold/wind for some stupid reason and I'm sick all over again.
I've missed more work the past 3 weeks than I've missed in a year. This has got to be the first and ONLY time I have wished for winter to be over, because I'm beginning to think I won't get well til it does. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

I will be very happy to see winter leave this season, but you can bet I'll be begging for it to return once it gets hot. :mad:

Doctors will tell you that cold does not make you sick, there must be something else wrong.

Most likely you are getting sick from the stuff your kids bring home from school.
I know that the cold doesn't make you sick. You have to already BE sick for it to affect you. But once you are already sick, it can keep you sick, because you're not keeping yourself dry and warm.
Yep I originally caught this from my son who was very sick for about a week. He's ok now, but mine just keeps on lingering... on and on and on and on.....

((((Pegs)))) :(
Thank you darlin.

Top Bottom