I find the lack of upgrades due to the current litigation to be really frustating!

Mobile themes are available and moderation options... there's a few add-ons. My biggest issue is the merging/splitting threads. But I can live with it for now.

Please elaborate on "Powerful moderation features".
Proper moderation logs, copy thread, move posts into different topics, a way to find all soft deleted topics, change topic creator and post edit log just to mention a few. Some are complaining about the reported items page as well, but my site doesn't have that many reports that it has ever become a problem.

Some of these are available as addons, but they really should be core features. I use 3 or 4 addons just for moderation tools.

Love the domain name.
Here is a screenshot of my demo experience.
waiting.for.vB5connect.com.webp

Am I the only one who thinks that design is similar to XF? (With XF's being better of course)
No doubt about it. They are obviously going to try to get what they've seen that has worked for XF and mimic certain feel that XF also gets right. It's like Steve Jobs said.

Don't want a mobile skin. Responsive is the way to go and hopefully more skins will follow suit with that one that currently is responsive. Only other feature I've been waiting for is their resource center which I'm hoping will be released this winter as a nice paid addon D:

Top Bottom