i don't buy license by paypal

iCafe

i don't buy license by paypal help me.

XenForo Ltd
Return to merchant and try a different payment method
Error Message

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

got the same problem

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

got the same problem

If you send a support request in via http://xenforo.com/contact

I'm sure they'll be able to assist you and take your payment through other methods.

Try sending the payment from a mobile phone or ipad style device.

Don't ask why.... but most people can pay doing that...
I would assume that Paypal scans for something during the payment process and if found, it rejects the payment. On mobile phones, this something is not found and the payment therefore processed. Perhaps it's worth a shot to attempt a payment with a new clean browser (is javascript required for payments btw?)

The issue I have is that when you change the country to Australia, it requires you to create a PayPal account to purchase. Obviously Aussie are an untrustworthy bunch. Maybe it's because the English sent all their criminals over here? lol

I got contacted by Ashley from Xenforo and was told to use someone else's PayPal account, trouble is then I can't claim it as a company expense. I have the option of bankwire open still, but that's pretty expensive internationally.

Funny, I can't purchase a new vBulletin licence either, because of their AVS mismatch issue that apparently they can do nothing about. Looks like I just have to bite the bullet and look at IPB or similar.

The issue I have is that when you change the country to Australia, it requires you to create a PayPal account to purchase. Obviously Aussie are an untrustworthy bunch. Maybe it's because the English sent all their criminals over here? lol

I got contacted by Ashley from Xenforo and was told to use someone else's PayPal account, trouble is then I can't claim it as a company expense. I have the option of bankwire open still, but that's pretty expensive internationally.

Funny, I can't purchase a new vBulletin licence either, because of their AVS mismatch issue that apparently they can do nothing about. Looks like I just have to bite the bullet and look at IPB or similar.

I'm from Sydney, and I've successfully managed to purchase XenForo and the Resource Manager without a paypal account.

I just use the 'Don't have a paypal account and use a credit card. :)

I'm from Sydney, and I've successfully managed to purchase XenForo and the Resource Manager without a paypal account.

I just use the 'Don't have a paypal account and use a credit card. :)
Well, as I explained to Ashley and sent screen shots of, when I change the country to Australia, it says I must sign up to PayPal to continue. I don't get that if I change the country back to United Kingdom, it says sign up (optional).

Top Bottom