XF 1.5 I cannot upgrade to XenForo 2 (currently on 1.5.17) - Help?

Vertpin1

Help. I don't know what to do. :/ While I'm upgrading, the update stops, safari says the page can't load to the network due to too much traffic, and when I reload and restart, I get this error.

"action_available_via_post_only"

edit: Since then, my forum cannot be accessed. So, in order to access it, I had to revert back to an old DB backup. I am now using XenForo 1.5.17, but would love to update to 2.0.2! When attempting to reinstall 2.0.2 after I recovered from my DB, I no longer get the original post error, it just doesn't work at all.

Last edited:
qFcSJ6g.png

This is the page before I attempt to install. It crashes on step 43 with that error message. "action_available_via_post_only"

Since then, my forum cannot be accessed. So, in order to access it, I had to revert back to an old DB backup. I am now using XenForo 1.5.17, but would love to update to 2.0.2!

Last edited:
Hello,

I just wanted to update to XenForo 2 ( the newest version).

I followed this introduction.

I used Filezilla to upload all datas from "download" to my server. It was succesfull with all datas, but I cant open the link for installation. :(

upgrade-erfolgreichgwo8m.png

The site is currently being upgraded. Please check back later.

And if I want to install the upgrade:

error-uploadkdo4j.png

Someone has an Idea? I am worried about my foro. :eek:

THX for help! :cry:

An AddOn for german language I think...

I just called 1&1 my hoster for server error log. They dont think, their is any error. They offered me a backup...

I upgraded some times XenForo 1, but upgrading to XenForo 2 seems to be hard. :oops:

On my first screenshot on the left is the folder "upload" from the XenForo 2 upgrade...

I uploaded it and replaced old files. The rest on my server are some icons, german-language-AdOnn, but I actually have just this AdOnn. Should I move the files to another folder you think?

It's impossible to say - a 500 error is very generic so the log needs to be checked.

I'm surprised that you have to wait a day for that to be done though.

As an FYI, the URL for upgrading is install/index.php?upgrade/, not just /install/.

Lol, now I got it, Thx! :X3:

but next problems...

What does this mean now? :unsure:

XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry 'log_in_using-0' for key 'title' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212

1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
  4. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 160
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1389
  6. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1121
  7. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/AddOn/DataType/Phrase.php at line 78
  8. XF\AddOn\DataType\Phrase->importAddOnData() in src/XF/Job/AddOnData.php at line 108
  9. XF\Job\AddOnData->run() in src/XF/Job/Atomic.php at line 38
  10. XF\Job\Atomic->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 241
  11. XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 187
  12. XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 138
  13. XF\Job\Manager->runUnique() in src/XF/Install/Controller/AbstractController.php at line 24
  14. XF\Install\Controller\AbstractController->manualJobRunner() in src/XF/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 251
  15. XF\Install\Controller\Upgrade->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  16. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
  17. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  18. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1889
  19. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
  20. XF::runApp() in install/index.php at line 14

Thx!

Not yet, I think the rest is just about making some changes in Layout, Information-pages, Adsense connection, etc.

I think I will get this, most important thing, the foro works again. :)

Top Bottom