I am sick of tired..

crazy

Sorry for the title but the thing is it is true. I am sick of tired from errors and my ultra very slow forum

I am on a dedicated and I am alone (!)

I did all the innodb tuning settings , I am using cache , I tried litespeed nothing changed.

Please look the picture

i5624385_screen-shot-2012-04-12-at-8-55-09-pm-png

i5624386_screen-shot-2012-04-12-at-8-55-19-pm-png

Are you seeing the error times? in the same minute there are hundred errors and can u see the page size? 5290 thousand page error(!)

105.796 thousand errors(!)

I am really about the sell my forum because of this. Since I moved xenforo I cant get rid of this errors.

All of my users are getting these things and they are telling me everyday hundred times. We put litespeed we tried everything but my forum is ultra slow.

Can someone save me?

Error 28 means the hard drive or partition is full. In this case it appears to be the /tmp partition. This problem can also cause the other errors in your log. Your host or server person needs to check all partitions and allocate more space as needed. After that is done then you should use phpmyadmin to run a repair on your database.

Error 28 means the hard drive or partition is full. In this case it appears to be the /tmp partition. This problem can also cause the other errors in your log. Your host or server person needs to check all partitions and allocate more space as needed. After that is done then you should use phpmyadmin to run a repair on your database.
Sorry for the title but the thing is it is true. I am sick of tired from my mistakes

http://xenforo.com/community/thread...error-got-error-28-from-storage-engine.13235/

Looks like /tmp is full. 100% use. Better empty it.

That error has nothing to do with XenForo or MySQL really. Since error 28 is a system return error saying there was no ability to write away the data to disk due to disk partition being full. It would be handy if it came along with the hardware identifier of that partition though.

That error has nothing to do with XenForo or MySQL really. Since error 28 is a system return error saying there was no ability to write away the data to disk due to disk partition being full. It would be handy if it came along with the hardware identifier of that partition though.

Thanks for reply do u have a suggestion?

My website is not opening since 1 .30 hour .Now we fixed it. Problem is My TMP is 4gb(we increased it yesterday) and 3.4 gb is already fulled.Now we are cleaning /tmp and website going normal. I dont know how my forum did that.
and it is not a server problem other 2 mini websites are running well.

Can someone give me a solution about /tmp?

Sorry for flood,

I have around 1 hundred of these errors today

when I go to the error it gives me

Hata Bilgisi
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/#sql_6c62_15.MYI'; try to repair it - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
9minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/netbilgi/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/netbilgi/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/netbilgi/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(218): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?????SELECT thr...', Array, 2)
#3 /home/netbilgi/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(371): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('?????SELECT thr...', 'thread_id')
#4 /home/netbilgi/public_html/library/******AdvStats/Renderer.php(207): XenForo_Model_Thread->getThreads(Array, Array)
#5 /home/netbilgi/public_html/library/******AdvStats/Renderer.php(269): ******AdvStats_Renderer::renderSectionThreadPrepare(Array, 'threads_recent')
#6 /home/netbilgi/public_html/library/******AdvStats/Renderer.php(381): ******AdvStats_Renderer::renderSection(Array, Array)
#7 /home/netbilgi/public_html/library/******AdvStats/Renderer.php(27): ******AdvStats_Renderer::_prepareSectionForWrapper('threads', 'threads_recent', 'threads-recent', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#8 /home/netbilgi/public_html/library/******AdvStats/Listener.php(66): ******AdvStats_Renderer::renderWrapper(Array, Array)
#9 /home/netbilgi/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(54): ******AdvStats_Listener::template_post_render(Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#10 /home/netbilgi/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('PAGE_CONTAINER', '<!DOCTYPE html>...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#11 /home/netbilgi/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render(Array, Array)
#12 /home/netbilgi/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(135): XenForo_Template_Public->render('template_post_r...', Array)
#13 /home/netbilgi/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(565): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer()
#14 /home/netbilgi/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView()
#15 /home/netbilgi/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#16 {main}

Try disabling that add-on, whatever it is.

If it's from the site I think it is, I would think twice about using an add-on from a site that uses nulled software.

Sorry, are you saying that I am using nulled xenforo?

Actually I am trying to disable but my admin panel is not opening it gives me same error. I will do that in 5 minutes when I can enter it

Update: I disabled the addon ******advstats

Sorry for the flood again,

Here is my add-ons

Automatic Mobile Style Switcher
duythinht's Most Liked
duythinht's Top Posters
Easy ban users 1.0.1
Sitemap for XenForo
[xfr] User Albums

Top Bottom