Hello.
i am on 1.0.4 i wan't two update two 1.1.0

and there file are missing and telling me i can't update of this files

where can i get them file fromScreen shot 2011-11-23 at 16.22.21.png

Thanks.

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Upload the files from the upgrade .zip once more.

If it still doesn't work, download a new upgrade .zip. and upload the contents.

If you still have problems use a different FTP application.

Doing a normal upgrade however should resolve that issue as those files will be overwritten.

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
You haven't uploaded the correct files, or you've uploaded them to the wrong place.

gldtn

jmp, you need to download and upload the 1.1 version to your server before you attempt the upgrade!

F

Floris

The .zip will have an upload/ directory, with XenForo files within it.
Your web site has the 1.0.4 file in a certain directory, the content of upload goes inside it. Not upload itself.

gldtn

It seems that from the ftp screenshot you uploaded the entire folder /upload into your forum directory. You need to upload the contents that is within the /upload folder into you /forums directory.

overwriting the other content that are already there.. but make sure you DO NOT override the /library/config.php file neither the /data or /internal_data folder

F

Floris

TeamViewer is great. Indeed.
You can also hire XenForo Limited to do the import on your behalf. It's a service they offer.

F

Floris

Yes, but I have no time today to assist anybody with an upgrade. Otherwise you could have hired me to demonstrate how to upload XenForo to an existing site - and to demonstrate which options to think about.