XF 2.1 I am confused by suggestion threads/votes

Mr Lucky

Looking at the suggestions, I see there is what appears to be a vote counter at the top right. But the sticky post at the top of the thread doesn't mention this, it just says to like the post to vote.

If I click on the vote counter it changes, then click again it changes back.

But if I add a like nothing happens.

So I think it would be good if the sticky at the top of that forum explained how this works.

Are we supposed to like, or vote or both?

(NB: I presume this is 2.2 but there is no 2.2 prefix)

Solution
We'll update the documentation soon, but please bear with us, we literally rolled out the new version to the site a few minutes ago.
We'll update the documentation soon, but please bear with us, we literally rolled out the new version to the site a few minutes ago.

Solution
Of course, great job BTW.

I think there is another problem it needs some explanation on the actual post, maybe the word VOTE above the vote counter.

I guessed that was what it was as I've been reading the HYSs but I don't think it's very clear otherwise. People know what reactions are, but anyone not familiar with the system might not work that out.

(Maybe that should be a suggestion though...)

Of course, great job BTW.

I think there is another problem it needs some explanation on the actual post, maybe the word VOTE above the vote counter.

I guessed that was what it was as I've been reading the HYSs but I don't think it's very clear otherwise. People know what reactions are, but anyone not familiar with the system might not work that out.

(Maybe that should be a suggestion though...)
I was thinking thew same as I found your post

here it is to Vote on

Top Bottom