******* - Hydrogen [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case someone wants to have navbar text not in uppercase.

Appearance > Styles > Hydrogen > Style Property Groups > Header and Navigation > Navigation Tabs Container

In Miscellaneous box, change
text-transform: uppercase;
to
text-transform: normal;

Can anyone help me fix this? First there is too much space below the image. And I have no idea what the white arrows are. They are not linked. I would like them to disappear. I can't seem to find these ANYWHERE.... I have tried Appearance>Styles>Header and Navigation and that is not it. Also, my avatar is not showing up. It is actually under the "search" area. above the Members Online Now section.

overlap.webp

******* I know your a busy person. But I was wondering how to fix the "Submit your email to get News Letter" in the Footer. You have a
NEW LETTERS function but when someone presses "Go" nothing happens. I need to know at least where I can edit it so that I can get the email to send them a newsletter.

******* I know your a busy person. But I was wondering how to fix the "Submit your email to get News Letter" in the Footer. You have a
NEW LETTERS function but when someone presses "Go" nothing happens. I need to know at least where I can edit it so that I can get the email to send them a newsletter.

Hello,

You can use FeedBurner or Mailchimp form or something like this. For Hydrogen newsletter form, we just placed a HTML (static) block as an example.

Regards,

Demo link don't work.

http://*******.com/demo/index.php?misc/style&style_id=6 -> Don't work also

this themes need update for 1.3.4, specific problems where use serbian and croatian language, words not fit

try it when install serbian or croatian language, words goes off the box, but you can figure it where is problems when do that

Please give us a screenshot or your forum URL, we will check your reported issue.

Regards,
ok i give you, first this style its outdated, second not works with fixed widht, third need update to 1.3.4, see attached image.And please dont fix it just for me, want use it, dont like this theme.

ScreenShot443.webp ScreenShot442.webp

Another example with my forum:

profile-png.20216

******* updated ******* - Hydrogen with a new update entry:

15/09/2014: Version 1.4.0

Read the rest of this update entry...
Hey,

A couple of questions

1) How can I remove the logo for the banner?
2) How can I place an ad?
3) How do I edit the footer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom