******* - Hydrogen [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. is this a normal behaviour of this style?

In the profile, the "comment" is touching the line and in the text box, there's a wide space between the space lines.

hydrogen.webp

Can someone tell me how to change the background? I have tried style properties>General>HTML both ways URL and forum root.

Nothing has changed.

Love the style but found some problems. This is on a freshly installed XF 1.4.3 and Hydrogen downloaded from the official site. Please see screenshot. Thanks!

Attachments

• screen.webp
    screen.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 14
Love the style but found some problems. This is on a freshly installed XF 1.4.3 and Hydrogen downloaded from the official site. Please see screenshot. Thanks!

Please make sure that you uploaded all files from Upload folder into your forum root.

Regards,

I fixed it. Turns out I uploaded the folders wrong. :) Thanks! One other question, how do I remove the large Ad banner above node list in header?

******* updated ******* - Hydrogen with a new update entry:

11/12/2014: Version 1.4.3

- Compatible with XenForo 1.4.3
- Fixed social icon networks at login form disappear bug.
- Fixed responsive bug.
- Fixed pagination bug.
- Fixed search form bug.
- Fixed custom sidebar in members page.
- Fixed Account Menu popup position bug.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

How do constantly see the submenu? As in the style by default.

At this point, you want to bring the cursor to the "Forum" to display the submenu. It is not convenient.

How do constantly see the submenu? As in the style by default.

At this point, you want to bring the cursor to the "Forum" to display the submenu. It is not convenient.

For displaying submenu, it will break style structure so we won't do this.

How can I stretch the navigation as I have made the style fluid or full...

Also, has anyone managed to add the submenu navigation bar, if so how...

hydrogen.webp

One of the best free styles, but lack of subnavigation lets it down badly IMHO..

If you want support from the author, you will need to get if from their own site as they are no longer able to respond here.

Cheers Brogan, was aimed more at the very talented members on here..

******* already answered about submenu just thought one of our resident guru's may of found a way to do it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom