Browser issue  huge empty space below footer in Chrome

Does your default style still have all the add-ons installed?

What I mean is, if this problem doesn't exist in a default installation with no add-ons, then it is more than likely a problem with an add-on.

It might be worth trying to replicate the thread in the test forum to see if it happens here.

I am presently upgrading my XenPorta and other similar add-ons. When finished I'll try disabling my add-ons one at a time to see if any of them are the issue.
Or maybe check if any of the style properties in the footer can be reset.

My Default style has zero template edits and I am certain I never modified the style properties.

Everything appears fine in FF and IE. Also everything appears fine in Chrome for all other threads. It is just this one thread. The only unique thing about this thread is it contains ?40 images.

My Default style has zero template edits and I am certain I never modified the style properties.

Everything appears fine in FF and IE. Also everything appears fine in Chrome for all other threads. It is just this one thread. The only unique thing about this thread is it contains ?40 images.
I'm pretty sure it is the 40 pictures :P
But yeah, finding a fix doesn't look easy ;)

I can confirm this bug.

I have just experienced it on my own site with only 8 images on the page.

I expect this will be marked down as a browser bug though.

It means if it's deemed to be a browser bug by Mike and Kier then they will say so and, assuming they don't implement a workaround, it will be up to Google to provide a fix for their browser.

From what I've seen this looks distinctly like a browser bug, given that no other browser exhibits the issue.

Top Bottom