HTTP 500 on Import, under Windows

Shamil

I seem to be having an issue trying to import data from a database.

Running XenForo 1.0, Beta 2 on Windows Server 2008 R2, MySQL 5.5, PHP 5.3.3

So, I enter the database values on the Configure Importer page. I am using the local root to login, and I've entered the host as 127.0.0.1. On submitting the form, I am faced with a HTTP 500.

Unfortunately, nothing is sent to the php log, so I don't know what's going on.

WinCache datastore had been disabled. No plugins/addons installed.

That IIS log file only logs the visits/page. I'm trying to import a vB forum into XenForo. No errors in the log file

Edit: I forgot about XenForo's internal system though...

Erro : Undefined index: charset library\XenForo\Importer\vBulletin.php:81 A moment ago

Error Info

ErrorException: Undefined index: charset - library\XenForo\Importer\vBulletin.php:81
Generated by: Shamil, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace

#0 C:\inetpub\Hostcule\library\XenForo\Importer\vBulletin.php(81): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', 'C:\inetpub\Host...', 81, Array)
#1 C:\inetpub\Hostcule\library\XenForo\Importer\vBulletin.php(29): XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->validateConfiguration(Array)
#2 C:\inetpub\Hostcule\library\XenForo\ControllerAdmin\Import.php(56): XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->configure(Object(XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import), Array)
#3 C:\inetpub\Hostcule\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(303): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionConfig()
#4 C:\inetpub\Hostcule\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 C:\inetpub\Hostcule\admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State

array(3) {
["url"] => string(47) "admin.php?import/config"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["import/config"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["config"] => array(1) {
["db"] => array(6) {
["host"] => string(9) "127.0.0.1"
["port"] => string(4) "3306"
["username"] => string(4) "root"
["password"] => string(7) "password"
["dbname"] => string(13) "vbforum"
["prefix"] => string(0) ""
}
}
["importer"] => string(9) "vBulletin"
["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1288202791,f5fba9f8e44d108d3b422f33a1ee696e839d310f"
}
}

Seriously, can XenForo stop putting out things in the header? I can't actually tell what's going on :/

Did you happen to start an import on beta 1 and move to beta 2 then? I could see that causing it. Otherwise, the only other cause I could think of would be having the admin templates from beta 1 - re-running the upgrade steps should catch that.

If you got a 500 internal error, IIS should spit out an error in the log folder

In any case ... check your vB database : "Undefined index: charset" rebuild it and try again

Did you happen to start an import on beta 1 and move to beta 2 then? I could see that causing it. Otherwise, the only other cause I could think of would be having the admin templates from beta 1 - re-running the upgrade steps should catch that.
Nope. Just started it. I'll rerun the upgrade steps.

If you got a 500 internal error, IIS should spit out an error in the log folder

In any case ... check your vB database : "Undefined index: charset" rebuild it and try again
Let's see

Update: Nope. Even tried a fresh install of XenForo.

Update: Tried commenting out the references to the charset. So far, it's importing the data. On step: Import Forums...

Update: On the complete import step, so it's rebuilding the cache. Looks like a lot of "An error occurred or the request was stopped." messages coming out from the user cache purge. I can't tell what it is, since there's nothing in the logs to indicate what error occurred. Maybe timeout? Rebuilding threads though.

Update: Threads 2500? There's only 2,100 threads there :o

Update: Nope. Even tried a fresh install of XenForo.

Update: Tried commenting out the references to the charset. So far, it's importing the data. On step: Import Forums...

Update: On the complete import step, so it's rebuilding the cache. Looks like a lot of "An error occurred or the request was stopped." messages coming out from the user cache purge. I can't tell what it is, since there's nothing in the logs to indicate what error occurred. Maybe timeout? Rebuilding threads though.

Update: Threads 2500? There's only 2,100 threads there :eek:

hahahaha vB databases are weired .. I suspect the problem is from the source :D .... optimize it over and over :D

Top Bottom