HTML Newsletter Generator - Keep Members Coming Back [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see how this generates an HTML newsletter, but the styling doesn't carry over to email. Is there a way to include the CSS inline?

Hello,
Sorry to be a pain, but for love nor money - I can't get featured threads OR sponsored threads to display in the emails?
Am trying to send emails out today with events listed by a club we work with, I added them into the sponsored threads and even the featured threads, but they're not showing when I check the generated html.

Is there a specific format the url should be added into the field?
http:// or sitename.com for eg? or even thread/postid/
Just cannot get it working..
Many thanks in advance

Does anybody know how to get featured threads shown for the emails?
I've very important emails to send, which are now already delayed - we're promoting someone we work with and need to put theirs first.
Does it work for everyone else? o_O

Does anybody know how to get featured threads shown for the emails?
I've very important emails to send, which are now already delayed - we're promoting someone we work with and need to put theirs first.
Does it work for everyone else? o_O

You just put the numerical part of the thread url in the featured line, the last 09770 if you wanted this thread for example.

You just put the numerical part of the thread url in the featured line, the last 09770 if you wanted this thread for example.
Okay thank you for responding...
So you mean like so;
featured thread: 90770
Many thanks. :)

Okay I have finally got featured thread working but still can't get sponsored threads working and have done the same format as above..
Like this thread 90770
I first mentioned this on August the 28th.. I'd appreciate a hand to get our sponsored threads working @BamaStangGuy

Hi @BamaStangGuy On your next update how about adding a "New Members This Week" section It would be great if it could pull the avatars of new members and arrange them in a grid (like the gallery item) hotlinked to their profiles, a grid of 2,4.8,16, 32 or more would certainly be a welcome addition for me. Thanks in anticipation (y)

Also I too am VERY interested in this idea by @JamesBrown and will chip in if need be too.. ;)

A few questions before buying:
  • Does this module have any kind of HTML editor to edit the template?
  • Can we also add custom texts and announces to the generated newsletter?
  • Are moderators allowed to edit the newsletter?
  • Can admin choose who will be allowed to send (a contrario from edit) the newsletter?

This add-on simply generates the HTML output needed to send via XenForo's mailing system or a system such as Sendy. Once you have the HTML output you can edit it anyway you wish.

html.webp

The top part is the HTML code and the bottom is the preview. If you know XenForo's template system and basic HTML css, then you can customize it how you see fit.

Hi Bamasta, any ideas on time frame to when you will be adding new members to this? And also how to get sponsored threads working?
Featured work fine, but not sponsored. :)
Thank you!

Hi,

just bought this addon and installed it. Unfortunately, there is only compatible with 3 options:
  • XenForo
  • Sendy
  • MailChimp
I do not want to be forced to use a specific mailservice. I wanted to use it with phplist (www.phplist.org) on my own server. Does this mean that this addon is worthless for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom