HowToMedia - Adobe, Design, Video, Photographie Community | Feedback?

I'll check out the website?

• Total voters

LuisM

howtomedia-logo-og.webp
HowToMedia

Introduction
HowToMedia is a community consisting of discussions about design, videos, photography and drawing with "Adobe"-programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and InDesign.

Target customers
One target is to create a community for designers where they can find useful tutorials, share their work or enhance their skills. On the other hand we want to give everybody the opportunity to lift up their products with a better design. We want to reach, support and work for these peoples and enhance their products with a successful brand identity, including logo design, color theory, typography, icons and imagery. If you are exactly looking for this, check out this section. You can request your website/print-medial/product analysis here.

Who we are?
We are a group of friends, who are currently studying media design in Stuttgart, who decided to create a good design forum since there aren't any.
Check out the website: www.howtomedia.co
Contact us: support@howtomedia.co or here

Where we are?
We are currently working on our own theme, the team and the structure of the website.

Preview
screencapture-howtomedia-co-1517764737898.webpscreencapture-howtomedia-co-1517766179781.webp

Feedback?
What do you think is missing? What shall we enhance? Please ensure to share your opinion below!

Best regards,
Luis Miller.

You need a theme other than the Xenforo default theme to be unique to your own market. First thing that popped into my head when I visited your website.

Thank you so much @Zuse @RobParker!

We are obviously aware of the missing theme, in fact we are working on a theme that actually represents us right now! If you talk about design, we would love to hear an how! What do you expect from the website? We want to make Design available to everyone and stay up to date. This is a task that takes more than a day or two, but we are working on it to make HtM come to live.

We will @RobParker. we have taken a look into it a week or two ago and nothing managed to excite us on first look, but we will take a deeper look at them if you recommend it for sure!

@Zuse we will take a look at it! Haven't heard of this specific theme, but we are not shy to try it out, thank you so much for the recommendation, we will see what future brings!

My website is nothing to even talk about, but I really feel like you need a logo. I realize it's a long title, so maybe just an image with the wording, but something that's more like a logo instead of a big block with some text in the middle.

@rtr2006 yes we do! We have alot of concepts for a logo, but we need to develop our corporate design further to have a fitting logo. Another Problem is the .co ending that we want to implement into the logo, if you have any ideas, please feel free to tell us!

@rtr2006 yes we do! We have alot of concepts for a logo, but we need to develop our corporate design further to have a fitting logo. Another Problem is the .co ending that we want to implement into the logo, if you have any ideas, please feel free to tell us!

In all honesty, if it were me, I'd leave it out of the logo. How To Media seems more "catchy" to me than, How To Media Co, or Company. My 2 half cents worth.

Introduction
HowToMedia is a community consisting of discussions about design, videos, photography and drawing with "Adobe"-programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and InDesign.

Target customers
One target is to create a community for designers where they can find useful tutorials, share their work or enhance their skills. On the other hand we want to give everybody the opportunity to lift up their products with a better design. We want to reach, support and work for these peoples and enhance their products with a successful brand identity, including logo design, color theory, typography, icons and imagery. If you are exactly looking for this, check out this section. You can request your website/print-medial/product analysis here.

Who we are?
We are a group of friends, who are currently studying media design in Stuttgart, who decided to create a good design forum since there aren't any.
Check out the website: www.howtomedia.co
Contact us: support@howtomedia.co or here

Where we are?
We are currently working on our own theme, the team and the structure of the website.

Preview
View attachment 168176View attachment 168177

Feedback?
What do you think is missing? What shall we enhance? Please ensure to share your opinion below!

Best regards,
Luis Miller.
How are you presenting the latest threads on your home page? I like that.

How are you presenting the latest threads on your home page? I like that.
I'm not quite sure how they did it but you can solve the problem by using a widget.
  1. Create a 'New threads'-Widget and give it an Widget key.
  2. Copy this code with your Widget key into an Page Template and you will have the Widget appearing there: <xf:widget key="Your personal Widget Key" />

Top Bottom