How to view un-activated user accounts?

andrewkm

Hello. I am coming from phpbb to xenforo. So far love it :)
One thing I seem to not be able to figure out however is how to activate all un-activated accounts.

Im not talking about admin-activation... Im talking about email-activation. My registration is set to self activation by the user through their email. However sometimes the email doesnt go through for some strange reason (In rare instances) ... I remember back on phpbb it would be in the main general section of the ACP - showing a list of users that have no yet visited their email and clicked the activation link.

I would be able to select any of the users; or even select them all and either hit "Delete" , "Activate" or even "Remind (Which would send out another activation email)

How can I do this in xenforo?
Is it possible? Perhaps an existing add-on?

Run this query on your database to activate all users who are currently awaiting email confirmation:

Code:
UPDATE xf_user
SET user_state = 'valid'
WHERE user_state = 'email_confirm';

Woah theres like 6 pages of them already...
Anyways to do this easier without a query? Or anyone to run the query through ACP itself?

PS: Is there anywhere I may possibly request this form as a paid request?

Woah theres like 6 pages of them already...
Anyways to do this easier without a query? Or anyone to run the query through ACP itself?

PS: Is there anywhere I may possibly request this from as a paid request?

Currently a query is the only way. It's easy. Just click the SQL tab in phpmyadmin and paste the query.

Top Bottom