1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to view un-activated user accounts?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by andrewkm, Oct 23, 2012.

1. andrewkm

andrewkm Active Member

Hello. I am coming from phpbb to xenforo. So far love it :)
    One thing I seem to not be able to figure out however is how to activate all un-activated accounts.

Im not talking about admin-activation... Im talking about email-activation. My registration is set to self activation by the user through their email. However sometimes the email doesnt go through for some strange reason (In rare instances) ... I remember back on phpbb it would be in the main general section of the ACP - showing a list of users that have no yet visited their email and clicked the activation link.

I would be able to select any of the users; or even select them all and either hit "Delete" , "Activate" or even "Remind (Which would send out another activation email)

How can I do this in xenforo?
    Is it possible? Perhaps an existing add-on?

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Run this query on your database to activate all users who are currently awaiting email confirmation:

Code:
    UPDATE xf_user
    SET user_state = 'valid'
    WHERE user_state = 'email_confirm';

Joshua likes this.
  3. Roberto Bilić

Roberto Bilić Active Member

ACP / Users / Search for users

Uncheck Valid and then Search

4. andrewkm

andrewkm Active Member

Woah theres like 6 pages of them already...
    Anyways to do this easier without a query? Or anyone to run the query through ACP itself?

PS: Is there anywhere I may possibly request this form as a paid request?

5. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Currently a query is the only way. It's easy. Just click the SQL tab in phpmyadmin and paste the query.