XF 1.5 How to use a subscription as a donation?

snoopy5

XF1.5.21

If I want to set up a new subscription in the ACP, I always have to enter a specific amount.

Is there a possibility to configure it somehow so that I can use it for donations without a preset amount?

S Thomas

Formerly yoloswaggerino
I guess you'd need to change some stuff to get this working, that's probably why there are donation addons out there. Unless you're happy with really small steps, then you could go with @AndyB's suggestion and just create a separate page node for donations.

snoopy5

I guess you'd need to change some stuff to get this working, that's probably why there are donation addons out there. Unless you're happy with really small steps, then you could go with @AndyB's suggestion and just create a separate page node for donations.
Yes I bought one. But it seems that I can not deactivate there the display of the collected money..

snoopy5

Create just a few:

$5
$25
$50
$100
:)

That is not what I want. I want it totally open and up to the user to decide and put a value in it. I just hoped there would be any kind of possibility to achieve that with XF and someone knows about it by accident...