1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 How to update prefixes of threads

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Dadparvar, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Dadparvar

Dadparvar Well-Known Member

I registered 11 feeds and they sent more that 1000 threads with "PREFIX1" to FORUM1.
    Now U change the Prefix of each feed and new thread are sending with special prefix of each feed.

But how I can update the feeds prefixes that are sent? They are all in one forum and 11 different prefixes and I can't batch update them. Any opinion will be appreciated.

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You can use the Batch Update Threads function to set the prefix.

You set the prefix for feed generated threads in the registered feed.
    Dadparvar likes this.
  3. Dadparvar

Dadparvar Well-Known Member

I created 11 new prefixes and set each for its feed (in Title Template). And now new feeds are sending with new prefixes.
    But I don't have any option in batch update thread to update them. Because they are all sent by USER1 in FORUM1 with PREFIX1. (Although their feeds are different).
    I searched with batch update threads and it found 1241 threads, then I pressed update threads but nothing changed. (how I can filter threads by special feed in order to change their prefix?)
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

In that case you won't be able to as there is no way of filtering the threads.

You would have to do it via inline moderation.
    Dadparvar likes this.