1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to tell if Nulled?

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by Xyphien, May 18, 2016.

1. Xyphien

Xyphien Active Member

So, someone is asking me to help them out by adding some themes, addons, etc. of their xenforo site that they just asked me a few hours ago if I would help them with installing mybb, and somehow instantly changed to needing help with installing stuff for Xf. How do you tell if someone is using a Nulled version of Xf? I don't want to help someone out if they're using something illegal as it could damage my reputation, and it seems really sketchy how they asked me if I knew how to use MyBB one second, and then the next is installing themes in Xf.

If someone could let me know how people find out how to tell if something is nulled or not that'd be great.
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

Have them give you their validation token and use the License Validation link in the footer to see if it's legit or not. If in doubt contact the staff using the Contact Us link and selecting the option for that.