How To Serve Javascript and Static Images from Cloudflare CDN

How To Serve Javascript and Static Images from Cloudflare CDN

We're going to be trying CloudFlare out soon - we're relatively happy to switch the name servers across - is there any reason not to?

I've used CloudFlare for DNS only (not caching or other features) for quite some time and it's been terrific. Was previously using a $20 per mth service, and have seen no change after swapping to CloudFlare - except the saving in $20 per month :)

My mistake, I misunderstood what CloudFlare is. The paid packages are actually insanely amazing if it works well. Super happy I found out about this service.

As a follow up to everyone who uses CloudFlare, the Google train is coming and it's coming fast: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/service Might even be better already.

If you guys get into beta please PM me. I'll do the same for those who liked/posted below about it.

hi...i dont know create subdomain in DirectAdmin :(
Direct Admin is via:

mt8gzblg

Remember guys, people can't always use cPanel for cloudflare (They might not be a cloudflare partner), check this for your webhost: http://www.cloudflare.com/hosting-partners

Mate can I use this tutorial in my Knowledge base please?

Why would I need to set up the DNS all in cPanel, when I can just use CloudFlare for my DNS? I've done this for months now, and it's worked fine. I don't know about compressing everything though, I think minification is automatic, right? Or did you do that just to move something?

I think you should use CloudFlare for your DNS if you don't have cPanel on board. I don't have cPanel, don't seem to need it at the time. I could borrow one from a free web hosting, but still I can't use everything since it's not on the server.

Thank you very much, very usefull documentation.
I followed the tutorial to the letter, unfortunately when I now try to upload a document, the uploader returns me an error:
Code:
XenForo_Exception: Failed to write the attachment thumbnail file. - library/XenForo/DataWriter/AttachmentData.php:161

Did I miss something?

Top Bottom