1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to see who voted as admin?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Andy Huang, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Andy Huang

Andy Huang Well-Known Member

If we don't check the "Display votes publicly" check box, is there a way to see who voted as admin/mod? I can't seem to find a link in my last 10 minutes of searching...
  2. CurveGotti

CurveGotti Active Member

I looked around for a while myself and never found an option for this, but what you can do if you are really eager to see, is go to your database and look in I believe the table is xf_pollvote and it will give you the id of the user and the option they selected with a little bit of looking through it.
  3. JVCode

JVCode Well-Known Member

Should be in default package.
    Risen likes this.
  4. Jamie

Jamie Well-Known Member

In my opinion I think the current way of doing it is a better way. If a poll is private then it should be private and if it's public, it's public. Yes I know it can be found in the database for the admin that *really* wants to know, but I think if it's a private poll it *should* be private.

Just my opinion.

AndyB likes this.
  5. Talaysen

Talaysen Member

I think administrators should have this ability without having to log in to the database and pick through tables.
    I look at anything that forces me to do that as a 'flaw', it shouldn't be necessary.