1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to reset Customer Login password?

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by EDCP, Apr 22, 2015.

1. EDCP

EDCP Member

I'm attempting to purchase the Media Gallery add-on, but can't remember my Customer Account password. How do I reset the password? Hopefully I'm just missing something obvious.

2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

EDCP likes this.
  3. EDCP

EDCP Member

Thanks for the link.

New question. How do I purchase the Media Gallery without buying XF all over again? It keep forcing me to add XF to the shopping cart with the media gallery.

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Log in to your customer account and click on the 'Purchase extras/extensions' link below the license.

EDCP likes this.
  5. EDCP

EDCP Member

The "addon-XenGallery.xml" file seems to be missing from the zip file. The installation won't execute.

6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It's in the library\XenGallery folder.

7. EDCP

EDCP Member

The file doesn't exist in the zip file or the FTP transfers. The only items in the XenGallery folder are 27 other folders.

8. Chris D

Should have Listener.php and Callback.php in there as well as the XML file.

9. EDCP

EDCP Member

10. Chris D

They're in the ZIP. They have to be otherwise we would have seen lots of issues crop up :)

11. EDCP

EDCP Member

All those files seem to be missing from the Zip file. Possible the download was corrupt?

12. Chris D

Most likely

13. EDCP

EDCP Member

I will download and extract again. Thanks for the quick help.