XF 2.2 How to replace Logo?

Hi There,

I have installed a custom theme (xenawesome), and now try to replace the logo.

I tried in basic options > logo, but it won't work at all.

Does anyone know what I can do?

Thanks

Solution
A quick temporary workaround is to find the path to the existing style logo (using browser inspector) and then just replace that with your own image and rename the same as the original. But you still need to find out how that style you have applies the logo, it shouldn't be that difficult to find the setting, it might even turn up if you do a search in the Admin Control Panel.
A quick temporary workaround is to find the path to the existing style logo (using browser inspector) and then just replace that with your own image and rename the same as the original. But you still need to find out how that style you have applies the logo, it shouldn't be that difficult to find the setting, it might even turn up if you do a search in the Admin Control Panel.

Solution
Yep,

I had to go to styles, select its properties, and go to basic options...

I hadn't seen that there is 'basic options' just for the style itself ; )

Thanks

Top Bottom