XF 2.2 How to modify registration form?

BasilFawlty

I recently migrated from VB and have a registration form that I would like to make a small change to, so I have a couple of questions.

My current registration form has a required field called "Location (city, state)", as seen in attached image. Right below that I ask what British cars they own.

When users use auto-fill, they end up with their city in the location field and their state (or country) in the filed asking about British cars.

I would like to have that location field split into a Town/City field and a second "State/ country" field so that auto fill work correctly.

Is there a way to edit that form directly? I know I can add custom fields, but is there a way to edit the basic form?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 8.50.33 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 8.50.33 AM.webp
    50.6 KB · Views: 67
@Brogan
Hi, My question goes in the same direction. However, I have the cloud solution in use and thus also no direct view of the database. I am also not exactly firmly in the saddle with PHP/MySQL. Consequently, it would be more appropriate if I integrate the mini-project (first name & last name) field under "register_form" by external providers (against payment).

Do you offer this service as well?

Thank you for your answer

Attachments

The only think you don't have access to with Cloud is the server.

You can still edit templates, phrases, and modify anything you wish which is available in the ACP.

Top Bottom