How to make threads stop bumping up with new replies?

Is there some code that I can edit to prevent threads in a particular sub-forum from bumping up to the top when new replies are made?

Thanks!

Thanks Skeletor. I am now using this code in node_forum_level_2 template with Aurora theme:
Code:
            <xen:if is="{$forum.node_id} == 29">
                <h3 class="nodeTitle"><a href="{xen:link forums, $forum, 'order=post_date', 'direction=desc'}" data-description="{xen:if @nodeListDescriptionTooltips, '#nodeDescription-{$forum.node_id}'}">{$forum.title}</a></h3>
            <xen:else />
                <h3 class="nodeTitle"><a href="{xen:link forums, $forum}" data-description="{xen:if @nodeListDescriptionTooltips, '#nodeDescription-{$forum.node_id}'}">{$forum.title}</a></h3>
            </xen:if>

When I open the forum in the node tree in ACP, this 29 is the number displayed in the URL next to the forum name. But in the actual forum, the threads are still arranged in descending order of last post date and not the first post date.

I just noticed that if I put this code:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$forum.node_id} == 29">
                <h3 class="nodeTitle"><a href="{xen:link forums, $forum, 'order=post_date', 'direction=asc'}" data-description="{xen:if @nodeListDescriptionTooltips, '#nodeDescription-{$forum.node_id}'}">{$forum.title}"29"</a></h3>

Still nothing happens to the title. That is, there is no addition of the number 29. So I'm afraid it is not recognizing the correct forum? But when I open the forum in node tree in ACP, 29 is the number that is displayed!

Open the forum section you want sorted then look at the URL. The number at the end of the URL will be your forum ID.

I noticed on my side that refreshing the page does not work. Go to your forum front page then click on the forum link again. It should work. I tested it on 1.1.

If you still have problems let me know :)

Top Bottom