XF 1.1 How to make forum mobile device compatible?

phaze3131

How do I make my forum look good on mobile devices? Does it depend on the device?

I tried with an iphone, it looks exactly like desktop but a space on the right side and not very responsive? Does it have to do with the theme or style?

Responsive design comes with 1.2. Either upgrade to 1.2 or you'll have to check out the themes in the Resources section to see if any provide an option for mobile on 1.1.

Responsive design comes with 1.2. Either upgrade to 1.2 or you'll have to check out the themes in the Resources section to see if any provide an option for mobile on 1.1.

Yea, that explains it. I had 1.2 but downgraded to 1.1 because it messed up some of my addons and the theme that I have customized.

You should be able to update your theme to 1.2 if you've done it yourself, just take a look at Brogan's guide. As for the add-ons, quite a few now have been updated to 1.2. For those that haven't, ask the author and if they aren't going to be updated then consider dropping them if you can.

You should be able to update your theme to 1.2 if you've done it yourself, just take a look at Brogan's guide. As for the add-ons, quite a few now have been updated to 1.2. For those that haven't, ask the author and if they aren't going to be updated then consider dropping them if you can.

Ok, thanks. I will have to think about it.

Top Bottom