XF 1.3 How To Install TypeKit Font

akhilaniyan

Hi.

I'm using a custom theme. Please tell me how to install a typekit font in xenforo theme?

From typekit, I got a script like this:

Code:
<script type="text/javascript">
  (function(d) {
    var config = {
      kitId: 'god6urq',
      scriptTimeout: 3000
    },
    h=d.documentElem.......................................

my question is:

1. where I add this script code?

2. How to use that font in Headline?

please help.

thanks

You'll need to ask the style developer for assistance.
Why? Please refrain from responding. This is the Styling and Customizations forum and the OP is trying to seek assistance in further customising his style. The original developer of the style may not be the most appropriate person to help.

1) The script can be loaded in the page_container_js_head template.
2) I'm not familiar with TypeKit so I wouldn't know how to use it. Are there any instructions?

Why? Please refrain from responding. This is the Styling and Customizations forum and the OP is trying to seek assistance in further customising his style. The original developer of the style may not be the most appropriate person to help.

2) I'm not familiar with TypeKit so I wouldn't know how to use it. Are there any instructions?

Whenever I see custom style, I assume from another developer, who would be the best person to ask, just as I assume that when people don't post in the support forums for support it's because they haven't associated their license with their forum account.

Sorry...

Whenever I see custom style, I assume from another developer, who would be the best person to ask, just as I assume that when people don't post in the support forums for support it's because they haven't associated their license with their forum account.

Sorry...

Just because they have a custom style doesn't mean the customization they are asking for couldn't be applied to a default setup.

Anyway, I have raised a support ticket on the developers site. I hope they will help me. I will update this thread after getting the reply from the developer.

Thank you so much for the update Chris.

Top Bottom