XF 1.1 how to import only threads and members

nukedi

I have to change my host, and i want to install forum again, but i want to import from my old xenforo forum only threads and members, how can i do that ?

Why not just prune the content you don't want from your existing installation? Imports are not a good solution for cleaning or pruning. Imports are for migrating between different forum applications.

Remove stuff you don't want. If you don't want your custom style anymore then delete it in the Admin CP. If you don't want your addons anymore then uninstall them in the Admin CP.
I like your idea :) But there are some addons after uninstall they still stay there. one of them i tryed to uninstall "addon-xenmoods.xml" i did everthing but its still there no chance to get it out...

Admin CP -> Home -> List Add-ons -> Controls: Uninstall

That is how you normally uninstall an addon. After this part is done then you can delete the files. Most addons have their own folder inside of /library. If there is some problem with the uninstall process then I can help.

An import is not a good solution for removing addons. In fact it's a very bad solution.

Top Bottom