1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 How to force user's to select prefixes?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Commander, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Commander

Commander Member

Hello...

I'm new to Xenforo and i need answer how to force user to select only one prefix when creating a new theard?

2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

In the node's options, require prefix selection.

Commander likes this.
  3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

That is set in the forum options.

upload_2015-1-10_18-45-6.png

Commander likes this.
  4. Commander

Commander Member

Thank you very much, it seams that this option somehow missed.

Tnx once again.

5. Commander

Commander Member

Hi people i have one question abou prefixes..

I've successfully configured prefixes but now I need an option that would set multi prefix next to each other.

First prefixe user is forced to use (few choice from dropdown list like PS4, PS3, Xbox...) when creating theard's (I configured that), example: [SonyPS4] Problem with controler?

Another prefix (for same theard) would be that the theme resolved successfully, like ANSWERD / RESOLVED, example: [ANSWERD][SonyPS4] Problem with controler?

Super option would be if the user himself could choose whether the topic is resolved or not.

I tried some "Answerd plugin prefix" , but then we lose prefix (example) SonyPS4 and just stay ANSWERD, without SonyPS4.

Tnx ;)

6. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

There can only be one prefix per thread, so you would need an add-on of some sort. I'm not aware if there's one that would fit your needs.

Commander likes this.
  7. Commander

Commander Member

Unfortunately, I'm afraid you're right :(

8. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

@Daniel Hood has a multiple prefixes add-on, though it requires payment.

Daniel Hood likes this.