Resource icon

How to find the Xenforo template you need visually!

=MGN=RedEagle

=MGN=RedEagle submitted a new resource:

How to find the Xenforo template you need visually! - A widget to find all the templates in Xenforo visually.

Drag and drop this into your bookmarks bar:

Code:
javascript:(function(){alert(document.querySelector('#content').getAttribute('class'))}())

Click the bookmark when in your XF install.

2016-07-01_225951-jpg.136971

Credit: Made by a good friend of mine!

Read more about this resource...

This is actually a really nice idea. Of course you can just look in the HTML source, but clicking a bookmark is obviously easier.

Here's a slightly "more XF" way of getting the same result. It uses an XF flash message and also uses jQuery. No particular benefit there apart from making the code snippet slightly shorter. The benefit of the flash message is that it doesn't need to be clicked to remove it. The "5000" is the number of milliseconds the message will be displayed for:

Code:
javascript:(function() {XenForo.alert($('#content').attr('class'), '', 5000);}())

Remember I cannot take credit! My good friend made this, he loves people enjoying his stuff so I am sure he is happy to see you guys helped!

This is actually a really nice idea. Of course you can just look in the HTML source, but clicking a bookmark is obviously easier.

Here's a slightly "more XF" way of getting the same result. It uses an XF flash message and also uses jQuery. No particular benefit there apart from making the code snippet slightly shorter. The benefit of the flash message is that it doesn't need to be clicked to remove it. The "5000" is the number of milliseconds the message will be displayed for:

Code:
javascript:(function() {XenForo.alert($('#content').attr('class'), '', 5000);}())
Shall I made this the new code? I like it better.

Code:
Anything similar for XF 2.x @Chris D ?

Save as bookmark:

JavaScript:
javascript:(function(){XF.flashMessage($('html').data('template'), 12000)}())

Top Bottom