How to disable Adsense ads on a Thread/Forum?

JasonBrody

Hi Everyone!
I'd like to know if it's possible to disable any adsense ads (anywhere on the forum including sidebar, header, footer, thread body etc) on a particular thread or a Forum node (to disable ads for all threads under the forum node) ?

Is there any plugin / codes / conditions to do this ?

Thanks in advance :)

@djbaxter @AndyB thanks :) I'll check all features .

Just in advance would like to know if add-ons can handle Adsense auto-ads too to exclude from forums or threads ?
Yes I believe both of those addons can do that (I know Siropu's Ads Manager does).

By the way, you can also exclude ads from specific pages/URLs on the Google AdSense page itself. Probably not that useful for most forums but I use that feature for a WordPress site where I only want ads on posts, not on pages.

Go to Sites, click on the domain, click the edit pencil icon, then Page exclusions >> Manage

@AndyB ,

I have one page, page 6 of one thread that is getting a "must fix" notice:

Screen Shot 2021-06-29 at 1.23.10 PM.png

It's a thread about videos so many just post their favorites videos without a lot of text. There is SOME content on Page 6, maybe 200 words on the page, but I guess it's not enough. I hate to delete the page, and I'm not sure that would help because then page 7 would just become page 6.

I'm already using a setup you helped me with to serve ads and it is working great.

Can I use the add-on above JUST to block ads from that one page and use it for no other purpose?

Or does anyone else have a solution?

Also is a thread ID just the number or is it the . and the number?

I need to block adsense from one page of one thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom