XF 1.3 How to create the titles as 'background images'

I was looking to achieve something like this:
Screen Shot 2014-08-19 at 2.11.06 AM.webp

But I really don't understand how I could achieve something like this with one image.

Attachments

• POR-Rank_Sprites.webp
    POR-Rank_Sprites.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 6
I'm not sure what it is you're trying to do or asking.

The code you have posted above can be placed in EXTRA.css.

However, the concept of ranks doesn't exist in XenForo so you will need some accompanying HTML in the templates to utilise it.

Alright, I see thank you. Is there an area in the EXTRA.CSS where I need to place the code? I do have a "Fusion" style installed from Xenfocus, and the EXTRA.CSS template is filled. Also, regarding the ranks, is it needed to add in HTML templates for the CSS? Because I only see the CSS regarding the code above.

You can add the CSS anywhere in EXTRA.css.

With regards to the templates, you will need to edit those accordingly, depending on what it is you are trying to do.

If you don't know how to implement this, where did you get the CSS?

Alright. The EXTRA.CSS that is already filled is because of the current style that I currently have. It is mostly in the EXTRA.CSS template.

That CSS is something that I want to implement on my site using a similar code. In regard to those ranks. Instead of having 6 or 7 separate images loading on the site, I would only have one.

What I was trying to explain was that I'm trying to add in a similar CSS code to my site. What this is, are title ranks such as these:POR-Rank_Sprites.webp These images would go in the HTML section of the specific user group that corresponds with the rank. Now, instead of having 7 different rank images separately loading on the site, I combined them into one.

What the code above was showing, was just an example of the CSS sprite code of these ranks, that I was hoping to achieve.

What I was trying to explain was that I'm trying to add in a similar CSS code to my site. What this is, are title ranks such as these:View attachment 81411 These images would go in the HTML section of the specific user group that corresponds with the rank. Now, instead of having 7 different rank images separately loading on the site, I combined them into one.

What the code above was showing, was just an example of the CSS sprite code of these ranks, that I was hoping to achieve.
In order to do that^, which templates exactly would I need to alter. I'm just curious.

Top Bottom