How to create a Page node

How to create a Page node

Hi

I have made a page using this, but I have no idea what the actual URL of the page I have just created is. Where can I find it? I am stuck and really need it as fast as possible.

Thanks for the reply.

I can see the URL Portion, but that only gives me the last part of the URL. In this case it is 'commercusage' which I chose myself.

I tried a variety of versions of the URL structure you suggested, to no avail.

Is there not just a way to see all the pages on the site, with their URLs like in Wordpress? This seems like it should be a simple feature...

I'm not really sure what the problem is.
The URL is whatever you create it as.
Surely you know what you used and how to access the page from the browser?

Copy the template content and add it to the page.

Sorry, I meant I can't find that image in my styles..
All, I see is
Code:
#SignupButton {
    background-color: white;
    border: 1px solid #DE5050;
    border-radius: 8px 8px 8px 8px;
    box-shadow: 0 2px 5px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);
    cursor: pointer;
    display: block;
    height: 30px;
    line-height: 30px;
    margin: 10px 30px;
    padding: 3px;
    text-align: center;
}

Any idea how you would go about removing the "Forums" link from the breadcrumb for Page nodes that get added? The pages I'm adding are static, and they aren't sub-forums, which makes the breadcrumb a little confusing, as they aren't technically supposed to be located in the Forums section.

Any idea how you would go about removing the "Forums" link from the breadcrumb for Page nodes that get added? The pages I'm adding are static, and they aren't sub-forums, which makes the breadcrumb a little confusing, as they aren't technically supposed to be located in the Forums section.
Strange, it's not showing in the breadcrumb now... I'll keep messing with the categorization before I ask questions next time. :)

For some reason adding these lines in extra.css didn't help to remove breadboxes

Code:
.node1 .breadBoxTop,
.node1 .breadBoxBottom {
display: none;
}

And I did enter right node number.

Top Bottom