1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 How to change the place of it?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Regina Ortega, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Regina Ortega

Regina Ortega Active Member

Hello, im trying to put the Mood icon below the user titles instead below the avatar; i followed this guide but i guess it's outdated: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenmood-guide.9773/

Because i didn't be able to find any of what is explained there :( Hope someone can help me! Thank you guys

2. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

You should be able to just move the div containing the mood class "userMood" to below the <!-- slot: message_user_info_text --> section.

3. Regina Ortega

There's nothing with "Mood" in message_user_info_text :( (Also searched in message_user_info_text.css)

4. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

That's because it's inserted via this template: mood_display_member_view

It then has a templatehook listener which injects the code after the hook it's looking for: message_user_info_avatar

PHP:
                            case 'message_user_info_avatar':

self::_addMoodDisplay(

$template,

'<!-- slot: message_user_info_avatar -->',

$contents,

$params['user'],

'threadShowMood',

FALSE

);
                                    break;
    What you probably want to do is replace message_user_info_avatar with message_user_info_text as that is the next template hook down.

5. Regina Ortega

That should be in message_user_info template? Because i still can't find it; i tried to find message_user_info_avatar template and it doesnt exist. :( (But i found mood_display_member_view template; and the code that you gave to me isn't there.)

Thank you for your help :(

6. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

No, that code is in the add-on. message_user_info is the template where it's own template is being injected in using the hook position.

library/XenMoods/Listener/TemplateHook.php is where the PHP code is that you need to look at editing.

Regina Ortega likes this.
  7. Regina Ortega

Thank you very much :)