RM 1.1 HOW TO CHANGE THE NAME TO DOWNLOADS

farmglitch

Yes I did change every single phrase so that the word download takes the place of resource manager. Yes I deleted all cookies and history. It is still not working. Am I missing something here. Seems like a simple solution but yet I cannot get it to work.

You haven't been following the instructions correctly because I have just managed to make the change no problem.

I have undone the change so you can have another go at doing it properly.

Once you have found the phrase titled "resources", you simply click on it to edit it. You need to change the phrase text ONLY. Do not change the phrase title.
Thank you Chris for helping me with this. I must have missed the part were it said only edit the phrase text only. It is working great. And yes Brogan you are correct my mistake. It was a different ticket I had submitted about attachments not resources. Maybe you could add the wording 'edit the Phrase text only not the Phrase title".

Again, the ticket you are referring to is currently awaiting a response from you. Please avoid false accusations.
Actually I thought I closed that ticket. I was able to find help elsewhere so please in the future avoid falsely accusing me of false accusations because you never did solve my problem and answering questions with questions is hardly fixing something. There were no solutions brought forward in the conversation. I was going to leave it alone but since you brought it up ill let the people decide.
David:
I get this error when I try to upload files to the resource manager. I changed the settings in the resource manager file size to 12237636321 and also in the attachment file size. Am I missing something here.

Thanks David
Saturday at 10:59 PM
Jeremy Dentel:(Staff)
Hi David,

I do not see an error in your previous response, can you clarify what error you are receiving?

Regards,
Jeremy
Saturday at 11:02 PM
David:
The following error occurred "The uploaded File is to big". Sorry about
that but this is the error I recieve even when just trying to upload a
picture.

Thanks

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 5:02 PM, XenForo Team <support@xenforo.com> wrote:

> David,
>
> Jeremy Dentel replied to your XenForo ticket "resource manager":
>
> ---------
> Hi David,
>
> I do not see an error in your previous response, can you clarify what
> error you are receiving?
>
> Regards,
> Jeremy
> ---------
>
> To respond and view the history of this ticket, use this page:
> <removed>
>
> Thanks,
> The XenForo Team
>
Saturday at 11:15 PM
Hi David,

Are you attempting to upload the picture as the resource or as attachments to the resources?

Regards,
Jeremy
Saturday at 11:32 PM​
David:
as the resource

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 5:32 PM, XenForo Team <support@xenforo.com> wrote:

> David,
>
> Jeremy Dentel replied to your XenForo ticket "resource manager":
>
> ---------
> Hi David,
>
> Are you attempting to upload the picture as the resource or as attachments
> to the resources?
>
> Regards,
> Jeremy
> ---------
>
> To respond and view the history of this ticket, use this page:
> <removed>
>
> Thanks,
> The XenForo Team
>
Sunday at 12:35 AM​
Hi David.

Is the image you are attempting to upload larger in dimensions than what you've set in your attachment options?

Regards,
Jeremy
Sunday at 1:47 AM​
Reply to this Ticket

The solution to the problem I was having was in the first sentence. You just missed that so again please don't come on here and try to make a paying customer look bad. I believe that is bad business practice. I apologized to brogan and you had no business chiming in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom