XF 1.2 How to change the editor

Style Properties > Rich Text Editor

However, it sounds like you're asking something else; in which case, you should ask in the add-on thread.

No, i m not asking nothing else only how to change the default editor for other one .

NhJMOtW.png

Here ? I dont see the option .

No, i m not asking nothing else only how to change the default editor for other one .

Here ? I dont see the option .
In the default software, there are only two editors. You are inquiring about an add-on that is not supported by XF. You need to ask in the add-on discussion group. I think there is a permission to allow who can use it - which will need to be set. Then you will probably need to run a SQL script to update everybody to that editor.

What xenforo version are you using? Since 1.2 xenforo using Redactor, not TinyMCE. If you want an editor like here in xenforo.com/community, you need XenForo 1.2 or above.

Ok thanks,where are the two editors ? i quit the tinymce but now is looking like this :
And i want it like in xenforo.com
Find the icons.png in your style and replace it with the default one (should be in the /styles/(name of style you are using - probably uix)/xenforo/editor

Top Bottom